Weekly Menu, June 15-20
Picking up our first weekly share today. It ante’s up the challenge of planning a menu for the week when you’re not sure what you’re getting and how much of it. Fortunately, the new CSA seems like they’re going to be good about e-mailing weekly guesstimates.
The weather acts as a foil as well. I can pencil in “Grilled Chicken Breasts”, but they might end up being stuffed and baked instead (and vice-versa).
- Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Hobo Potatoes w/ Fennel Fronds & Arugula
- Spinach or Bok Choy (in the grill basket)
- Saag Aloo (w/ leftover potatoes)
- Basmati Rice
- Fish w/ Ginger & Tomatoes
- Leftover rice
- Napa slaw w/ Mango
- Grilled Tofu
- Grilled Zucchini
- Tomato Crostinis
- Radish & Cucumber Salad (w/ leftover tofu)
- Sauted Spinach or Bok Choy